Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ariffin Online

Hey everyone!

Nice to see you all. I set up this blog with a few things in mind.
* to establish networking and friendship from all over
* to share with you guys my ideas on internet marketing especially email marketing
* to update and exchange information

I've been involved in the IM since 2007 and along the ways have picked up a couple of interesting things which I would like to share with you all.

So do come back and be ready to share my experiences as well as yours. Who knows along the way, we may picked up few valuable pointers that may help us to improve our IM venture.

Thanks for visiting.

"We learn by example and by direct experience because there are real limits to the adequacy of verbal instruction." Malcolm Gladwell

No comments:

Post a Comment