Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How do I begin?

Now, where do we start? What shall I write on. Of course I'm here to share my experience
with the IM world. Actually I got involved in IM due to my passion and love for surfing the net.
I spend a lot of my free time surfing the net, looking for articles, reading news and keeping
in touch with what's happening around the world. Always like to be the first to know so to
speak.

I was doing a lot of google search and start seeing people advertising and promoting
their products on the internet. Then I start asking myself, do these people really make money?
I mean can they really make money on the internet?

I did a little search and came across this interesting article which I'll share it with you all on my next posting. I think it was something to do with how to start internet business without capital. This would be interesting especially to majority of us who want to do business, but don't have the capital to do so.

Ok, see you in my next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment